Det nye medlem får navnet "Fractal Design Define S", og vil være at finde i butikkerne allerede i starten af Juni. Define S er udstyret med lyddæmpende materiale, og vil gøre sig godt til både vand- og luft-køling, ergo er det et meget alsidigt kabinet. Kabinettet kommer desuden i to forskellige versioner, ét med vindue i sidepanelet og ét uden, igen et virkelig alsidig kabinet.
The Fractal Design Define S lends the appearance, sound dampening technology, and support for a wide variety of components from the widely popular Define Series, while introducing a new, innovative internal layout. The Define S case is packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The modernized internal layout of the Define S omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path and uncompromising water cooling support. The Define S case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, multiple ModuVent™ fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.
- Optimally designed for silent computing, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
- Innovative internal layout, providing a perfectly straight airflow path to the CPU heatsink for air cooling set ups or extensive radiator mounting possibilities for water cooling set ups.
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
- Including smart reservoir brackets; featuring drill-free reservoir mounting on the front of the motherboard tray and pre-drilled pump mounting holes on the bottom panel.
- Equipped with ModuVent™ fan slot covers providing the option of additional cooling or maximum sound absorption.
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with dust filters that cover the front and bottom air intakes.
- Introducing newly designed hard drive trays placed vertically behind the front partition of the motherboard tray; Three sturdy steel trays with vibration-dampening grommets allowing for installation of one 3.5" or 2.5" drive on each tray, without disrupting the airflow or interfering with the radiator mounting possibilities.
- An additional 2 dedicated steel SSD trays cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray.
- Long motherboard tray extending to the front panel contributing to an extremely clean build, hiding both hard drives and cables.
- Define S model is also available with a large window on the side panel.
|Specifications||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX motherboard compatibility|
|7 expansion slots|
|3 - 3.5" HDD positions (can also accommodate 2.5" units); 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD/HDD unit positions|
|9 - Fan positions (2 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans included); 8 fan positions on window model|
|Filtered fan slots in the front and bottom|
|CPU coolers up to 180mm in height|
|ATX PSUs up to 180/170 mm with a bottom 120/140mm fan installed; When not using any bottom fan location longer PSUs up to 300mm can be used|
|Graphics cards up to 425 mm in length with front fans installed, without compromising HDD capacity; Graphics cards up to 450mm in length without front fans installed directly in line with the GPU|
|With a front radiator, maximum graphics card length is reduced by the radiator thickness|
|20 - 40 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate|
|Velcro straps included for easy cable management|
|Both side panels feature smart captive thumbscrews so no thumbscrews are lost|
|Colours available: Black|
|Case dimensions (WxHxD): 233 x 451 x 520mm|
|Case dimensions - with feet/screws/protrusions: 233 x 465 x 533mm|
|Net weight - window version: 8.5 kg|
|Package dimensions (WxHxD): 322 x 615 x 535mm|
|Package weight - window version: 10.2 kg|
|Front||3 – 120/140 mm fans (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1200 RPM speed)|
|Rear||1 – 120/140 mm fan (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1200 RPM speed)|
|Top||3 - 120/140 mm fan (not included) or 1 - 180 mm fan with 165mm hole spacing (not included)|
|Bottom||1 – 120/140 mm fan (not included)|
|Dust filters||Bottom and front intakes|
|Water cooling compatibility - Radiators|
|Front||360, 280, 240, 140 and 120 mm radiators of all thicknesses|
|Top||420, 360, 280, 240, 140 and 120 mm radiators. (A thickness limitation of 55mm for both radiator + fan applies on 420, 280 and 140 mm radiators)|
|Bottom||120 mm radiator (Use of radiators in the bottom position limits the PSU length to 165 mm)|
|Rear||120 or 140 mm radiator|
|Water cooling compatibility - Pumps||Pre-drilled holes on the bottom panel, supports many DDC and D5 variants|
|Water cooling compatibility - Reservoirs||Adjustable mounting brackets allow for almost any rectangular mounting screw pattern|
|Maximum distance between the mounting bracket screw positions: 350mm height / 80mm width|
|Front interface||2 USB 3.0|
|Power button with LED (blue)|
|HDD activity LED (blue)|
|Package contents||Define S computer case|
|MSRP Define S||MSRP Define S Window|
|USD $79.99||USD $89.99|
|EURO €89.99||EURO €99.99|
|GBP £64.99||GBP £69.99|
|SEK 849||SEK 949|
Vil du læse mere, og se flere billeder af dette fremragende kabinet, kan du finde al den information her.
Du kan følge os på Twitter, tilføje os til din cirkel på Google+ eller like vores Facebook-side, for at holde dig opdateret om alle de nyeste nyheder og anmeldelser.